Monday, September 2, 2024

Writing experiences and goals for the semester

 I have a lot of experience when it comes to writing. My experiences are all from academic writings not personal. I have written various blog posts in my past communications class. Those blogs were probably the most fun that I have had with writing. For the most part, we could write about our own topics we were interested in. I wrote mostly about fashion, makeup, and skincare. I personally do not enjoy writing. I find it very challenging to form my thoughts into sentences. I also have trouble with grammar overall. I hope to get many things out of this writing class. The first is, I'd like to grow my confidence as a writer. The second goal would be to improve grammar and spelling. The goals that I am going to set for myself this semester are to get B's or A's on my paper writing assignments. I also would like to feel more confident as a writer. Lastly, I would like to be better at forming strong sentences and improving my spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Responce's 9/19

 Bedford Guide Chapter One:  Chapter One of Bedford's "The Writing Center as a Workplace," explores the role of a worker in th...